Dark Sky

English Zone

I wake up and wonder how everything went wrong, am I the one to blame? I gave up and left you for a nowhere-bound train. Now that train has come and gone.
I close my eyes and see you lying in my bed, and I still dream of that day...
What could have been love should have been the only thing that was ever meant to be. Didn’t know, couldn’t see what was right in front of me. And now that I’m alone all I have is emptiness that comes from being free.
What could have been love will never be...

:uff:

it is vital that we learn the lessons in english :sasa:

I wake up and wonder how everything went wrong, am I the one to blame? I gave up and left you for a nowhere-bound train. Now that train has come and gone.

I close my eyes and see you lying in my bed, and I still dream of that day...

What could have been love should have been the only thing that was ever meant to be. Didn’t know, couldn’t see what was right in front of me. And now that I’m alone all I have is emptiness that comes from being free.

What could have been love will never be...

:uff:

Creo questo topic per parlare di tutto e di più, senza un'argomentazione prestabilita, ma in Inglese e con le traduzioni sotto spoiler

Why, why don't listen me?  :qwo:  :ymmiohorror:  :ymmiohorror:  :mepiange:  :addommi:

Perchè. perch non mi ascoltate?

Good moring to all, finally I can talk with someone that knows the english without having some wierd face or strange answer :sgrat:

Anyway how are you all? :mku:

P.s once wasn't the pen on the the table? .-.

Buon giorno a tutti, finalmente posso parlare con qualcuno che conosce l'inglese senza favere facce strane o strane risposte :sgrat:

A ogni modo come state tutti ? :mku:

P.S UNa volta non era la penna sul tavolo?

Mmm don't know just as I remember was always the pen, maybe my mind make me some kind of joke xD

Non so come i io ricordi è sempre stata la penna, forse la mia mente mi sta facendo qualche tipo di scherzo xD

Now that it's over, I just wanna hold her..I'd give up all the world to see, that a little piece of heaven lokin' back at me. Now that it's over, I just wanna hold her. I gotto live with the choices I made, and I can't live with myself today :laaa:

Non metterò alcuna traduzione, è una canzone :susu: