Dark Sky

English Zone

i'd like to learn japanese, but, i haven't time for it :asd:

maybe a japanese zone can help me :mhm:

For now there is no Japanese Zone, so you need to wait until the Zone will be created by someone(i dunno who :nono: )

Hi guys! I appreciate to see this new "english zone" topic. Anybody want to talk via Skype in English? I really want to do some practice with my basic English ;)

I have Skype, may I can help you, maybe not :ihih:

Nah, I'm Joking, if you want to talk with me in english then send me a PM with your Skipper name :peo:

hi, i'm studying at the university of Bergamo english and japanese =)

I read that you want open a japanese zone, if you want i can help ^^

I'm not very good nor with english neither with japanese but if you want, the little i know i would be very happy to share with all =)

sorry if there are mistake =(

Hi ! :salve: I'm a newbie... I want to speak english but I'm not good with it, so, I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in this post.

I'm a student , I study English at school every day, I attend the English course that is called "P.E.T." I will have an exam next year, I hope I will pass it. :)

Hi ! :salve: I'm a newbie... I want to speak english but I'm not good with it, so, I'm sorry if there are some mistakes in this post.

I'm a student , I study English at school every day, I attend the English course that is called "P.E.T." I will have an exam next year, I hope I will pass it. :)

Welcome to the party my boy :salve:

Pingu is a gayo sailor :zizi:

Or is better to say sailor Gayo? :mmm: ...

He's SuperGaio 3000 :tunz: